Tuesday, October 05, 2004

October 3-5, 2004

Click For Larger

Click For Larger

This is one of the pictures I got from the party on Saturday. I believe that this is the best group photo, since it includes everyone.

October 5, 2004

Sorry about not updating for the past few days. I've been busy, and you'll see why.

Before school, I hung out with my usual circle of friends. I gave Vicky the usual kiss on the cheek and went to class after.

During physics, we did a lab on carts rolling down a gutter-type thing with ticker tape attached to them. Our group was late, as usual. This one kid that's in a higher Japanese class than me showed me some things about the language.

As always, Japanese was fun. I found the Kanji for 'fat', yet still couldn't find the Kanji for 'year'. We did the normal studying for our test, which is tomorrow. The class is fun, since we generally get up and move around.

My other classes were pretty boring, but we got to listen to music in English.

During lunch, I sat with Vicky and her friend. They had various conversations based on their classes, and I tried my best to join in. When it came time for me to go, I gave her the kiss on the cheek and a hug and went to the normal spot. I talked to my few friends with the same lunch a little.

My time at home was short, since I had to go to the orthodontists' office and get my braces adjusted. On the way to the car, I saw my friend that's currently a freshman, going to Skyview. I talked to him a bit, and I really enjoyed seeing him again. They had a wireless network their, so I tried to connect. Sadly, the connection was made, but there was no way to get online. They said that someone else earlier said that they had problems on it.

When I got home, I went straight for the computer, as usual. I worked on revamping my site with PHP, which is a good idea, since it used the bad inline frames.

October 4, 2004

Today wasn't very good for me. Towards the evening, my mom and I got into a fight. When my dad came up, he and I got into a bigger fight. I didn't know what to do. After he left, I ended up cutting myself. These wounds were asked about the next day..

I failed another PE run, even though I ran most of it. I feel hopeless about it.

Right after school got out, I had to go to Group Health in Bothell. I had a diagnosis of my depression and running problems. I ended up getting information on a clinic sort of thing for depression. Also, I went under an electrocardiograph to get my heartbeat examined. My doctor just told me a strategy to help my running, yet my dad contradicts him.

I talked to Vicky quite a bit on the phone today. A date is scheduled for Thursday, and she'll be riding the bus home with me. I can't wait!

School wasn't very special for me today. I saw Vicky before school started, and found out where my friends hang out before school, but nothing else was really good.

October 3, 2004

I mainly worked on homework and waited in anticipation of the photos today. I also called my junior friend. Also, I started work on my home PHP learning.

My week has been really busy so far, and I tire of it.

じゃあ また,


じゃあ また,



Post a Comment

<< Home

Click Here